When your label is printed, it means it’s time to start processing the shipments. This includes packing boxes, making sure you get your bonus items, and ensuring you get the right size shirt. The process can sometimes take a few days, and we do it all by hand, so please be patient. Once Fedex scans your box in, it’s just a day or two away!
Articles in this section
- When do you send out boxes?
- How long does it take for my box to ship?
- I got an e-mail saying my label was printed, but the package hasn’t moved yet. Where is my box? I really need my box! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS BOX.
- It has been over a week and my package seems to be stuck somewhere. What am I supposed to do now? I mean, should I drive out to Iowa and pick it up myself, or what?
- Where can I change my shipping address?