Hahaha! We detect the Earth humor in your Iowa reference! On occasion, we do have packages that get lost in transit. This can occur for many reasons, most involving the limitations of 3 dimensional travel. If this appears to have happened to your box, please contact us directly by clicking on Submit A Request in the upper right corner of this page. We will file a claim with the Post Office and replicate you a replacement box.
Articles in this section
- When do you send out boxes?
- How long does it take for my box to ship?
- I got an e-mail saying my label was printed, but the package hasn’t moved yet. Where is my box? I really need my box! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS BOX.
- It has been over a week and my package seems to be stuck somewhere. What am I supposed to do now? I mean, should I drive out to Iowa and pick it up myself, or what?
- Where can I change my shipping address?